- Noxzema Chemical Company annual stockholders reports
- Hampden Maryland Facility
- Two arrows from Africa
- Griset, Ernest Henry, 1844-1907, artist. Five original humorous watercolor drawings, depicting the progress of Stanley through Africa to the Albert Nyanza
- Tarlington, A., artist. Lithograph, "Meeting of Livingstone with Stanley at Ujiji, Lake Tanganyika." W.P. Bennett (publisher?)
- Beard, Peter H. (Peter Hill), 1938-. Autograph letter signed to Russell E. Train
- Dugmore, A. Radclyffe (Arthur Radclyffe), 1870-1955. Manuscript of Two boys in the wilds of Africa
- Glave, E. J. (Edward James). Original manuscript of his English translation from the testimony in Swahili of Stanley's "boy" Saleh Bin Osman. New York
- Harris, William Cornwallis, Sir, 1807-1848. Autograph letter signed to 'My dear White' from 'The Cedars'
- Oates, William Edward, 1841-1896. Small pocket notebook
- Parker, Henry Perrott, 1852-1888. Autograph letter signed to his mother, from Sabundila's Village
- Selous, Frederick Courteney, 1851-1917. Autograph letter signed to "The Author's Syndicate" from Surrey
- Selous, Frederick Courteney, 1851-1917. Autograph letter signed to Mr. Metcalfe, Surrey
- Piggott, J. R. W. Typed reports to the Secretary of the Imperial British East Africa Company, London, confirming his news by telegram of Captain Robert Henry Nelson's death
- Plumbe and Bradshaw, photographer. Paul Kruger signed cabinet photograph, made by Plumbe and Bradshaw, Pretoria
- Johnston, Harry, 1858-1927. Black and white pencil drawing, "Masai camp"
- Emin Pasha, 1840-1892. Autograph letter signed to W.H. Flower, Director of the British Museum of Natural History, from "Wadelai"
- Grant, James Augustus, 1827-1892. Autograph letter signed to Sir Roderick (Murchison), from 7 Park Square
- Millais, John Guille, 1865-1931. Autograph letter signed, to H.A. Bryden, from Melwood, Horsham, 21 March no year
- Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain) printed document with manuscript additions, addressed to "Capt. L.E.G. Oates"
- Potocki, Józef, hrabia. autograph letter signed to Sir George Bullough, Kinloch Castle, Isle of Rhum "by Oban"
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute | PANAMA
- About the Smithsonian Institution Archives' Collections
- Intern Scavenger Hunt : 2015 : Smithsonian Institution
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Website Launch
- About the Smithsonian Institution Archives' Services
- Why TC Matters - Smithsonian Institution Archives and the Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Air and Space Museum Destination Moon
- American Art Museum I Am an American: Photographs from the East Baltimore Documentary Survey
- Air and Space Museum America by Air Reimagined